Reims - France, October the 31st. Frogames releases the first extension for "Penguins Arena - Sedna's World".
This update is totally free. All registred users will get this new version for no additional fees and for future users, the price of the game hasn't changed ($19.95 USD).
This extension brings two great new features to the game: penguins customization and "Duels", a new game mode.
See what we mean by downloading the new version of the Demo at http://www.frogames.com/penguins_arena
This extension "Be yourself!" for "Penguins Arena - Sedna's world" is a first step: Frogames will propose a big new one in december! Don't forget to subcribe to our newsletter to stay tuned on www.frogames.com!
- penguins customization. It allows the player to add 2 graphical
elements (top and down) to his penguin.
- new game mode: "Duels". This game mode removes all teammates and
leaves one player in each team with 3 lives.
- invert mouse option
- added in-game player icon
- scores GUI mess
- you now join the *selected* server (not a random one...)
- mail correctly formated when sending an invitation with "invite a
- display errors in the RSS feed
- AZERTY keybords now work correctly
- no texture after being hited (while invincible)
- and other minor bugs fixed...
- a new map order
- a small radius effect adjustment for the "Big Bomb" projectile
- scores are displayed even when you are a ghost
- default AI level reduced (3/10)
- a reduced waiting time at the end of rounds
- we are still investigating a bug with Macbook Pro : the game
freezes when playing in fullscreen.
About Penguins Arena
It all begins when a penguin legend comes to life in the form of Sedna, the ancient Penguin Goddess. Global warming, pollution... Penguin tribes are endangered. Sedna utters them that there is room for but one tribe. And so the purging begins.
Now it's your turn to join the snowball battles and drive the other tribes into the sea.
Penguins Arena is a thrilling and innovative First Penguin Shooter with very short rounds and where the magic of reincarnation, combined with the supernatural ability to return to the game as a ghost, ensures that your character has every chance to change your tribe's fate. And you can do it all for just $19.95!
Penguins Arena is a prize-winner of the 2007 Intel® Game Demo Contest! It has won the 1st-place prize in the Best Game on the Go category and an award in the Best use of Torque in a game demo category.
Frogames is an indie game developer. Frogames lends its cartoonish and colorful touch to the gaming industry in two ways:
1. We provide licensable technical resources that speed up game production so that other developers can savor the freedom of creating world-class games quickly and efficiently. Discover how our tools and technology can make a difference in your gaming software development cycle by visiting Frogames at www.frogames.net.
2. We create and market our cool and innovative video games. See what we mean by visiting Frogames at www.frogames.com.
contact : firstname.lastname@example.org