Telegames ships another product in its award winning portable lineup
For Immediate Release
DALLAS, TX (October 24, 2007) -- Telegames, Inc. is pleased to announce that it has shipped another product designed specifically for the many unique features of the Nintendo DS™. Solitaire Overload™ will start appearing on the shelves of major retailers later this week at $2999 MSRP.
Telegames has again teamed with Cosmigo, the developers of Ultimate Card Games™, to create the most comprehensive and feature-rich compilation of Solitaire games ever released for a portable gaming system.
Some of the outstanding features include:
• 101 unique versions - all from your favorite families of Solitaire games like Klondike, FreeCell, Spider, Baker’s Dozen, Yukon, Beleaguered Castle, Forty Thieves, Canfield, and many others.
• iPhone™- style menu manipulation and selection using your finger, stylus, or control pad. All card games are played on the Touch Screen.
• Sort and select games alphabetically, by family, by time, by skill, by chance, by times played, or by times won.
• Get detailed information on each version like number of decks, time estimate, skill required, and chance of winning.
• Select your choice of background from dozens of cool pictures and gradients.
• Select your favorite card decks to use.
• Over 40 minutes of original sound tracks. Edit the playlist to only hear what you want to hear.
• Automatically tracks your stats for number of games played and number of times won.
• On-screen "How to play" instructions and button actions.
• Save the game status, player statistics, and other options for later.
• PC-style menus allow easy and intuitive configuration and navigation.
• Game Copy feature - wirelessly download any game to another DS for them to play on their own. It’s even easier than sharing music files…and it’s FREE!
Additional information can found on our web site at www.telegames.com/ds-so.htm
### END ###
Telegames, Solitaire Overload, Ultimate Games, and Ultimate Card Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Telegames, Inc. All rights reserved.
Contact Press Requests
Web site: www.telegames.com