SimBin Development Team in cooperation with Panogames is proud to present a selection of intensive 360 degree screenshots taken straight from the anticipated Race 07 videogame.
The pictures are captured from the exclusive city tracks Pau, Porto and Macau in RACE 07.
RACE 07 - The WTCC Game will be released on 13th October.
A world map is presented at the official game website with details on release dates:
RACE 07 features
- The full 2007 and 2006 seasons of the WTCC, the historic WTCC'87 class, Formula 3000, Formula BMW, the Mini Cooper Challenge, the Radical SR3 and SR4 (in various configurations), as well as the Caterham CSR200, CSR260 and CSR320 Concept.[/*]
- Intense "single seater" action: on these open racecars SimBin has developed a helmet camera as never seen before. Not only does it accurately resemble the view from inside a helmet, it also has all the visor dynamics the real fan could wish for. The visor gets dirty and can be cleaned by pulling a protective layer of plastic off, the so called "tear-off."[/*]
- 32 different tracks and variations from all over the world, including unique city tracks as well as legendary tracks such as Monza, Zandvoort, Brands Hatch and Imola.[/*]
- Online World Championship functionality with rankings and leader boards Human-like AI opponents that behave as natural race drivers, trying to force the player into error[/*]
- Enhanced community appeal, community drivers, customized skins and league-support[/*]
For more information, contact Lee Kirton - Atari UK
0208 222 9710