FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Hämeenlinna, Finland. -- September 19, 2007 -- Mitorah Games ( http://www.mitorahgames.com) is pleased to announce the release of Battles of Norghan version 1.036, the patch that makes the game what it was meant to be.
Battles of Norghan is a unique gladiatorial management and strategy game where you not only must recruit, train, and field fantasy gladiators, but also control them on a tactical grid in turn-based combat.
Recruit mercenaries of 22 different fantasy races and classes and manage dozens of fighters as they battle in a variety of different terrains against from easy to highly intelligent AI or other player controlled clans. Train and hone each fighter’s skill through monthly training as well as directly in combat. Build secondary skills such as dodging, shields, dual wielding, and magic resistance as well as attributes such as strength, intelligence, speed, hit points, and magic points. There are 200 items and 42 spells available to equip your gladiators, including armors, weapons, magical staves, and more! As each combatant grows with your clan they will age as well and eventually retire. Careful planning and management of your clan will ensure you never have an off season.
The Norghan’s brutal league-based battle tournaments await your clan’s signup. In a world of fantasy and strategy, Battles of Norghan will test if you have what it takes to be the best. To learn more about Battles of Norghan or to download the free demo visit http://www.battlesofnorghan.com.
About Mitorah Games:
- All bolts' and Magical Punch's fist's flight speed and thunder storms' speed is now ensured to be fast on all decent computers. They were on many systems/settings flying way too slow because a high refresh rate was assumed.[/*]
- Bug fixed: When a unit of clan X got killed, the next unit's turn of clan X was skipped in some situations.[/*]
- Bug fixed: When you tried to cast magic missile to an enemy right next to you, the battle got stuck because the arrow never reaches its target and you had to exit the game. Magic missile was never meant to be cast that close so you can't cast it on an adjacent enemy anymore.[/*]
- Combat Eye now increases ranged weapon hittingchance by 25% instead of 35%.[/*]
- Bless now increases ranged weapon damage by 25% instead of 35%.[/*]
- All ranged weapon damage is now reduced by 45% after the target's armour's reduction instead of 30%.[/*]
- Maximum ranged weapon skill is now 85 instead of 99. This change only makes you unable to increase the skill after that point. It won't decrease any existing mercenaries' skills.[/*]
- Roughly doubled the chance that a thunder storm hits an unit but greatly reduced the amount of thunder storm strikes per thunder storm. (To about 30 - 40% of what it was before.)[/*]
- It will now take 75 home clan's turns without a kill happening during that time in the battle before a thunder storm is automatically cast instead of only 25 kills. So now thunder storms won't surely be automatically cast unless necessary to end the battle in a timely manner.[/*]
- The last patch didn't implement the "AI clans will bid to exhaustion before player" feature properly but this patch does.[/*]
- In game mode B, you must now send at least 4 units to battle field if you have 4 or more alive units. In game mode C, 8 units. Otherwise you could just recruit one battle contract goblins and never make them battle-ready to circumvent the minimum units requirement.[/*]
Established 2004. Mitorah Games is an independent game development team which focuses in downloadable computer games, rapid game development and game marketing tools. We also act as a publisher of our own and several hand-picked partner's games.
For an evaluation copy, please contact Tero Miettunen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tero Miettunen (Director)
Telephone: +358 40 832 99 17