Spelltorn Lets Players Choose Their Own Destiny with Different Enemies, Dungeons and Experiences Driven Entirely By Their In-Game Choices
PHOENIX, AZ -August 20, 2014 - 2XL Games , a veteran developer of hit mobile games, today announced its first mobile Role-Playing Game (RPG), Spelltorn, Clash of Fates. The game is now available for iOS and Android devices and is free-to-play. Players embark upon a unique RPG adventure driven entirely by their choices. Spelltorn marks the first time that a mobile game presents a completely different storyline to players if they choose to be good, or evil. The result is a deep RPG experience never before seen on modern mobile devices.
“Spelltorn is an amazing, revolutionary, new take on the classic RPG,” said Rick Baltman, President of 2XL Games. “We believe players are going to be very excited about being able to control the outcome of their story in an RPG. Some of the greatest RPG games of all time have had this option, but it has never been available in a mobile game, until now.”
The story behind Spelltorn was written by the original creative team behind the Dungeons and Dragons Guidebooks. The game pushes the boundaries of mobile RPG gaming by encouraging players to invite their friends to battle alongside them and share the rewards of their victories. Spelltorn’s Player versus Player (PvP) system also adds multiplayer duels to the mix using turn-based combat and allows players to bring strategy to every fight.
Spelltorn, Clash of Fates Features:
· The only Massively Multiplayer Online game with a branching storyline where the choices you make affect your journey
· Explore hundreds of different dungeons
· Fight dozens of unique monsters
· Define your destiny and follow your path of good or evil
· Take your Facebook and Game Center friends to battle with you, play with their characters, share the loot
· Three base character classes and nine sub-classes giving you variety in the character you create
· Connect with other players worldwide via in-game, real-time chat
· Defeat real opponents to steal their loot
· Weekly events and competitions to reward the community
· Create a guild or join with others to defeat more powerful enemies
· Turn-based combat system that brings strategy to every battle
Download the game:
Press Kit: Trailers, logo and screenshots:
About 2XL Games
2XL Games, founded in 2005 and headquartered in Phoenix, AZ, found world-wide fame for its #7, top-grossing game of 2007, “2XL Supercross.” Its sequel, “XGames Snocross,” enjoyed the distinct honor of being the first app to be demoed on the iPad at the very first press conference that introduced the iPad to the world. 2XL’s catalogue of games has been downloaded more than 30 million times. For more information about 2XL Games, visit: www.2xlgames.com
# # #
2XL Games, Inc.