PlayStation®Network Cross-Buy and Special Steam Loyalty discount detailed
Santa Ana, Calif., (May 28, 2014) - Nicalis, Inc., developer and publisher of independently rad video games, announces the action-platform game 1001 Spikes is set to release on PlayStation®4, PlayStation®Vita, and Steam (Windows/OSX) on Tuesday, June 3 2014 for $14.99.
The PlayStation®Network version of 1001 Spikes will feature Cross-Buy, entitling players to receive both the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®Vita versions for only $14.99. Additionally, Nicalis is offering a $5 loyalty discount for Steam users who purchased Cave Story or Night Sky.
About 1001 Spikes
- Title: 1001 Spikes
- Publisher: Nicalis
- Developer: Nicalis, Inc. / 8Bits Fanatics
- Genre: 2D action-platformer
- Price: $14.99
- Players: 1-4 player co-op and versus
- Rating: T for Teen - Blood, Violence, Mild Language
Discover the lost treasures of Ukampa in South America as Aban Hawkins searches for his estranged father, world-famous archaeologist Jim Hawkins. Before the elder Hawkins mysteriously disappeared, he entrusted his daughter Tina with a map to the location of the ruins with a grave warning that death awaits around every corner.
Aban Hawkins races into the frozen tundra of the antarctic, undiscovered temple ruins, and the vast caverns of South America in search of his father and the legendary treasure rumored to lie behind the Golden Door of Poko-Mum.
· Tough-as-nails difficulty
· Pixel-perfect, razor-sharp controls
· Clever-yet-insidious game design
· Single and simultaneous 2-4 player co-op and vs. multiplayer!
· 8-bit inspired visuals with current gen flare
- Soundtrack by Chiptune masters, Rushjet1 and Misoka
- Nearly two dozen unlockable characters with different abilities, including superstars Curly Brace, Commander Video, Juni and Nyx
· Multiple endings
More information can be found on the official website at http://nicalis.com
About Nicalis, Inc.
Based in Southern California, Nicalis, Inc. is an independent developer and digital publisher with a proven track record for developing and publishing well-polished games. Founded in 2007, Nicalis continually seeks to enhance and improve the quality of video games throughout the game industry. More information on Nicalis can be found at http://www.nicalis.com and http://www.twitter.com/nicalis