Eight UK indies to showcase their games later this month
The organisers of the Gadget Show Live have announced the studios that have won the free exhibitor slots at the upcoming event.
Applications opened back in November, giving devs the chance to fight for one of eight spaces at the show’s Indie Zone where they will be show off their title to an expected 75,000 attendees across four days.
The eight studios have now been chosen and include:
- Fiddlesticks, with colour-based puzzle platformer Hue
- Coatsink, with virtual reality adventure sequel Esper 2
- Al Panic, with minimalist dungeon crawler Line Wobbler
- DrDavient, with multiplayer title Blockships
- Foam Entertainment, with audio-generated racer Drive Any Track
- Invisibit Studios, with story-driven puzzle platformer Bip
- Zerofiftyone, with fast-paced arcade title Button Frenzy
- Tammeka Games, with virtual reality racer Radial-G
Gadget Show Live takes place at the NEC, Birmingham and runs from Thursday, March 31st to Sunday, April 3rd.