Gateshead event grows ahead of start next weekGameHorizon has announced thirteen new speakers for its conference next week.
New delegates pinned down for talks at the event are:
• Laurent Malville, game content manager at Ubisoft
• Emeric Thoa, lead game designer at Ubisoft
• Ian Livingstone, creative director at Eidos
• Charles Cecil, founder of Revolution Software
• Simon Usiskin, portal director at Spill Group
• Geoff Iddison, CEO of Jagex
• Sean Himmerick, executive producer and studio head at Midway
• Maurice Suckling, director of The Mustard Corporation
• Thor Gunnarson, VP of business development at CCP
• Darren Jobling, director of business development at Eutechnyx
• Ed Bartlett, VP of publisher relations, Europe, at IGA Worldwide
• Angie Moxham of 3 Monkeys Communications
• Chris Rycroft-Davis, former executive editor of The Sun
The executive-aimed event will feature a total of 27 speakers, all talking on their opinion of the future of the games industry.
"It's fantastic news that so many of these highly influential people have agreed to speak at the conference," said Carri Cunliffe, director of the GameHorizon Conference.
"The line-up is one of the best you'll see at any event this year, and should make the event a must for publishers, developers, format holders, middleware and hardware firms looking to arm themselves with the knowledge they'll need to develop the best strategies for the future of their company."
The GameHorizon Conference takes place at the Baltic Flour Mill in Newcastle, Gateshead, on June 18th and 19th. For more information, check out the official website.