Gaikai and Shiny founder David Perry's award-winning career in focus in our packed new issue
Those eager to be the first to see the new issue can subscribe to the iPad or digital version of the magazine for just £14.99 a year, or buy the August issue for a one-off payment of £1.99. The print issue is currently being delivered across the globe to studios and individuals throughout the industry.
Our August edition is a superb issue packed with features, news, tutorials and analysis you can't afford to miss if you're part of the development sector.
• We speak to Gaikai frontman and Develop Awards Legend winner David Perry about a remarkable life in the industry
• Our Develop Awards 2012 round-up brings you all the winners from last month's ceremony
• A special focus on Sweden's blossoming dev hub
• We explore the tools and technology making mobile games development matter
• Our detailed guide to creating 2D platform games returns
• The Creative Assembly celebrates 25 year in the business
• Wargaming.net colourful founder on why his studio is thriving
• Our expert columnists Nick Gibson, Ana Kronschnabl, Will Luton and Al Bickham are on-hand to deliver insight and analysis on matters currently affecting the industry