Intel Developer Blog: Softtalkblog highlights a series of webcasts on development for the OS
If you’re looking to get the best from Windows 8, a new webcast series from Intel will point you in the right direction.
Over the coming weeks, Intel is running a series of weekly webcasts that will talk you through example applications, and demonstrate best practice in user experience.
You’ll also learn how to make the most of the free resources Intel provides through the Intel Developer Zone to help you to build, test and sell your applications.
The webcasts all take place at 5pm UK time and cover the following topics:
• 10 July – Enabling Windows 8 apps with sensors including sample code
• 17 July – Development models to enhance productivity in enterprise apps
• 24 July – Cross-platform portable app development using HTML5
• 7 August – Distribution, Windows app certification and deployment techniques
Participation is free, but spaces are limited, so register now to guarantee your place!
• This blog post is written by Softtalkblog, and is sponsored by the Intel Developer Zone, which helps you to develop, market and sell software and apps for prominent platforms and emerging technologies powered by Intel Architecture.