EA's music maestro Steve Schnur amongst the speakers lined up for November eventThe organisers of the Montreal International Game Summit have announced more key speakers for November's Canadian games event.
Over 80 speakers from across North America and Europe are expected to attend the event, speaking across six tracks (Business, Visual Arts, Game Design, Serious Games, Production and Technology).
The event takes place on November 18th and 19th at the Palais des congrès de Montréal. More information can be found here.
The latest speakers to talk at the event, alongside the already-announced four keynotes, are:
• Brett Close, President and CEO, 38 Studios, USA
• Steve Schnur, World Wide Executive of Music and Marketing, EA, USA
• A panel called 'How to Date a Publisher' featuring Adam Boyes (Capcom), Tom Buscaglia (Dev-Biz), Brian Christian (Konami Digital Entertainment) and Denis Lacasse (A2M)
Visual Arts Track:
• Oleg Alexander, Lead Technical Artist, Image Metrics, USA
• Jason Mitchell, Software Developer, Valve, USA
• Prince of Persia team, Ubisoft Montréal, Quebec - Canada
• Duo Sébastien Caisse, Director of Business Development, and Jean-Sébastien Duberger, 2D Artistic Director/Lead Artist, Volta, Quebec - Canada
• Rafael Chandler, Freelance Writer, Media Sunshine, USA
• Randy Smith, Creative Director, EA, USA
• Panel entitled Games and Meaning: Designing for Social Impact featuring Thomas J. Anderson (A2M), Vander Caballerro (EA Montreal), Chris Crowell (A2M) and Geneviève Lord (Montreal Campus, Burlington Champlain College)
• Clinton Keith, President, Clinton Keith Consulting, USA
• Reid Schneider, Executive Producer, EA Montreal, Quebec - Canada
• George Dolbier, CTO Games, IBM, USA
• Quinn Dunki, Senior Engineer, Pandemic Studios, USA
• Duo Dean Giberson, Senior Software Engineer, and Paul Martin, Technical Director, Slant Six Games, British Columbia - Canada