First5 Games' Dustin Clingman returns to post along with Ed Fries and others
The IGDA has re-elected First5 Games' Dustin Clingman as its chair.
The move comes as a result of the body's board meeting to decide on its 2013-2014 board of directors.
Ed Fries, Former VP OF Microsoft Game Studios was meanwhile re-elected as Treasurer, while Sheri Rubin, founder and CEO of Design Direct Deliver will return as IGDA secretary, and mobile games consultant Brian Robbins will continue in his role of vice chair.
"IGDA continues to mature into an international organisation with a focus on professional development and advocacy," stated Clingman. “We have an amazing staff and incredible leadership on our board. The future has never looked brighter for The IGDA."
The IGDA's board of directors has also welcomed back Tom Buscaglia of The Game Attorney, who returns as a board member, while Luke Dicken of Robot Overlord Games joins for the first time.
“Both Tom and Luke have proven themselves to be valuable contributors to the IGDA” said Robbins. "Their continued efforts for helping drive the IGDA's mission forward will be invaluable to the org[anisation] and the industry."
IGDA’s complete list of 2013‐2014 directors is:
• Dustin Clingman, chair – CEO, First5 Games
• Ed Fries, treasurer - Former VP, Microsoft Game Studios
• Sheri Rubin, secretary – Founder and CEO, Design Direct Deliver
• Brian Robbins, Vice chair – Mobile games consultant
• Tom Buscaglia – The Game Attorney
• Luke Dicken – Founder, Robot Overlord Games
• Cordy Rierson – GPM, Microsoft Studios