15 developers to go head-to-head on November 28th to pitch their unsigned projects
Game Connection Europe has unveiled the 15 nominees selected for the Selected Projects awards 2012.
The selected developers will showcase their unsigned game projects on November 28th via a five minute pitch in front of a number of publishers, distributors and buyers.
The jury will then decide which game is the best unsigned project based on presentation quality, project innovation and market potential.
The winner will receive prizes from the likes of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, Microsoft Studios, Tapjoy and Reverb Publishing.
The list of the 15 nominated projects are:
- BADLAND, Frogmind, Finland
- Kinected Stories, Delicode Ltd, Finland
- Shadow Diver the game, Gamagora - Lyon 2 University, France
- AfterZoom, Abylight, Spain
- Momonga Pinball Adventures, Paladin Studios, The Netherlands
- Guns of Icarus Online, Muse Games, USA
- The Realm, RealmGame Ltd, UK
- Shiny The Firefly, Stage Clear Studios, Spain
- Starforce Delta, Pro 3 Games, Austria
- Disky, Playful Shark & Untame Games, Israel
- Createrria, Incuvo, Poland
- Hogee and the Magic Fire, 1DER Entertainment, Hungary / Slovakia
- BRUCE, The Game, Tabasco Interactive, Poland
- Kirooki, Old Skull Games, France
- Neuroshima Apocalypse, one2tribe, Poland
Game Connection Europe will take place in Hall 5 at the Porte de Versaille in Paris between November 28th to the 30th.
More than 500 studios, publishers, distributors and investors including the likes of 6waves, EA, Tencent, Gameforge and Nintendo are set to attend.
Develop will also be at the event on November 28th, so if you would like to arrange a meeting you can contact Craig Chapple through the Game Connection meeting app or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the Selected Projects nominees and Game Connection Europe, visit the official website.