Our latest issue features the dev community's response to Sony's new hardware, and much more
Those eager to be the first to see the new issue can subscribe to the iPad or digital version of the magazine for just £14.99 a year, or buy the March issue for a one-off payment of £1.99. The print issue is currently being delivered across the globe to studios and individuals throughout the industry.
You can also pick up a free copy at GDC, which takes place between March 25th and 29th in San Francisco.
The latest issue features:
• Developers, tool outfits and others in the industry respond to the PS4, as we ask 'does it get right what PS3 got wrong?'
• Ken Levine tells us his gaming memories
• Our guide to game engines brings you the best of the best for powering your games
• The real money gaming sector is analysed. Is it a huge opportunity for game developers, or a morally murky world best avoided?
• A specially condensed guide to GDC offers you all you need in one place
• We set off to Canada to consider the current state of the world's most divisive game development hub
• John Romero ponders the start of his love affair with games
• SimplyGon 5 gets our Key Release treatment
• Ubisoft details its continent-spanning approach to single game development with Far Cry 3
• Rad Game Tools lifts the lid on Bink 2
• And our expert columnists Nick Gibson and Tim Heaton are on-hand to deliver insight and analysis on matters currently affecting the industry