Get a job at the MyHorse and CSR Racing developer
The brand new Develop jobs board is home to hundreds of game job vacancies based in the UK and around the world across a plethora of different professions.
Each day we will be scouring the daily-updated jobs page for one of the top vacancies to help you find that dream job.
Today we’ll be taking a look at the role of senior network programmer and MyHorse and CSR Racing developer and publisher NaturalMotion Games.
Be sure to visit our Jobs Page to take a look at further opportunities.
You can sign up to our Develop Job Alerts here.
There's also a Develop Jobs Twitter feed as well.
Got a new job opportunity at your studio or have a new position you’d like highlighted in our daily spotlight? Please contact Alex Boucher at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Best of luck!
Senior network programmer - NaturalMotion Games
UK - South East
Candidates will be skilled and passionate developers, with a creative mind-set and a burning enthusiasm for making great games.
- Collaborate with game team to define and produce online components and features i.e. multiplayer/shop/social features
- Collaborate with the engineering team developing the backend server infrastructure.
- Take ownership of your project area, define issues clearly and provide solutions to meet game feature requirements and development goals
- Design and implement server-side (PHP/MySQL/Linux) and client-side components (C++)
- Ensure online components are reliable, scalable and cheat-proof
- Solve networking problems reported by the community.
- Coordinate with the Lead Programmer and central tech group on common technical frameworks for integration or further development
- Support other game-side work and contribute to the game vision
- Maintain a balance between long-term engineering goals and those driven by production realities and delivery constraints
- Contribute to the technical evaluation and planning of projects through development and into the live service phase post launch, balancing high-level aims against practical development and game service demands.
For more details and to apply, click here.
Like our newly refurbished jobs board? Have any feedback for us? Let us know!