Get a job at the Grand Theft Auto V developer
The Develop jobs board is home to hundreds of game job vacancies based in the UK and around the world across a plethora of different professions.
Each day we will be scouring the daily-updated jobs page for one of the top vacancies to help you find that dream job.
Today we’ll be taking a look at the role of lead VFX artist at Grand Theft Auto V developer Rockstar North.
Be sure to visit our Jobs Page to take a look at further opportunities.
There's also a Develop Jobs Twitter feed as well.
Got a new job opportunity at your studio or have a new position you’d like highlighted in our daily spotlight? Please contact Alex Boucher at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Best of luck!
Lead VFX artist - Rockstar North
UK - Scotland
Rockstar Games is looking for a lead VFX artist who possesses the ability to create high quality real time visual effects for triple-A video game titles.
- Experienced at creating a wide range of high quality particle effects using proprietary particle tools and various 3rd party software.
- Interacting closely with rendering programmers and technical art to maintain and improve our proprietary effect system and tools.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other team disciplines (code, design, animation).
- Can demonstrate creativity and technical ability within the constraints of console development.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Effective time and team management skills to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Drive our particle rendering and authoring technology forward to meet the requirements of next-gen hardware.
- Mentoring our team of VFX artists for their continual improvement.
For more details and to apply, click here.