Get a job at the Farm Fighters and Flip the Cats developer
The brand new Develop jobs board is home to hundreds of game job vacancies based in the UK and around the world across a plethora of different professions.
Each day we will be scouring the daily-updated jobs page for one of the top vacancies to help you find that dream job.
Today we’ll be taking a look at the role of 2D/3D artist at the Farm Fighters and Flip the Cats developer.
Be sure to visit our Jobs Page to take a look at further opportunities.
You can sign up to our Develop Job Alerts here.
There's also a Develop Jobs Twitter feed as well.
Got a new job opportunity at your studio or have a new position you’d like highlighted in our daily spotlight? Please contact Alex Boucher firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Best of luck!
3D/2D Artist - Kwalee
UK - Midlands
Kwalee has a fantastic job available for an outstanding 3D/2D artist to join their team.
The role will involve the modeling and texturing of 3D assets and the creation of 2D assets for use in Kwalee’s mobile games. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of games and visual styles.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be an outstanding artist with excellent observational drawing skills and a solid understanding of artistic principles.
- Be skilled in 3D art techniques, ideally in Autodesk Maya.
- Have experience of animation.
- Experience of UI/Graphic Design.
- Experience of Unity.
- Experience of Flash.
- Knowledge of MEL Script.
- Responsible for the creation of 3D and 2D art assets for use in our mobile games;
- Making sure assets are optimised for use in our game engines, being particularly mindful of performance and memory constraints;
- Testing of assets and validating that they meet the technical budgets laid out by the game engine;
- Work closely with the development teams to ensure assets meet the required specifications;
- Personal quality control of created content;
- Deliver content on schedule and within technical limitations;
- Make informed, balanced and rational decisions on the production of artwork
For more details and to apply, click here.
Like our newly refurbished jobs board? Have any feedback for us? Let us know!