Studio looking for mobile developers for 'unannounced' games
Bethesda has placed a listing for experienced iOS programmers to work on unannounced games on its company website.
The listed requirements are:
- Experience with iOS game development with multiple titles shipped
- Extensive experience programming in Objective C
- Experience with Open GL ES and other 3D technologies
- Passion for making GREAT games, and being part of a GREAT team
- Ability to solve a variety of technical challenges with minimal oversight
- Ability to contribute innovative ideas towards all aspects of game development
- Experience playing Bethesda Game Studios games a plus
- Follows live blogs of every Apple event a plus
Bethesda is also hiring for a next-generation console game.
Interested applicants can head over here.