Salary: €Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Permanent
Project: AAA Action Games
OPM are pleased to be working with this company who has a proven reputation for creating original AAA titles for high profile publishers.
They are currently looking for a Writer for one of its upcoming games. The successful candidate will become part of the team and work on-site with the game director and designers to craft a compelling and original story that will keep players invested until the very end. You will write dialogue and background stories for the characters, create screenplays for in-game cinematics, and maintain a story bible for the game world. You will also collaborate with the audio team on voice recording sessions, reviewing audition materials and helping pick takes.
• A strong affinity for games.
• Up-to-date with the possibilities and limitations of current game technology.
• Excellent language skills (English) and a riveting style of writing.
• Willing to collaborate with many different individuals in the creation of the game.
• Experience working in agile, multi-disciplinary teams.
• Willing to accept criticism, edit stories and write several drafts of a plot.
• You have experience in writing dialogues or screenplays.
• Extensive writing experience in games or relevant industry (movies, comics, TV etc).
To be considered for this position please submit games relevant work examples alongside your cv
The company offers a highly competitive salary with excellent company benefits as standard, assistance with visa sponsorship and the relocation process for exceptional candidates.
For the opportunity to be part of this team please send your cv and work examples FAO Catherine to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1206 214416