Salary: Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Contract (9 month)
OPM are working with this highly successful UK studio on their latest vacancy - they are currently looking for a Writer / Narrative Designer to join their team on a 9 month contract. The successful candidate will become a key member of a creative group looking to shape a compelling narrative experience on an exciting AAA title.
• Writing dialogue for interactive cutscenes and scripted missions.
• Writing ambient dialogue to enhance the fiction.
• Creating characters.
• Working with the Lead Writer to ensure high quality writing with a consistent tone across the game.
• Work alongside creative leads to help story board scenes and level designers to provide mission dialogue.
Skills Experience Required:
• Examples of script writing from your published game titles.
• The ability to write compelling dialogue for a diverse range of characters and specific scenarios/characters.
• The ability to write quickly and iterate on work to allow for sudden changes.
• A willingness to accept constructive feedback.
• Prior game writing experience.
For the opportunity to be part of this team please send your cv and work examples FAO Catherine to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1206 214416
Catherine Cope| Design and Analytics Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214416 | Email: Catherine@opmjobs.com