Our client runs a major site for fans of a top selling children’s book and needs a smart business analyst, producer and even game designer (a role of many hats) who is able to identify opportunities for improving their site and digital products covering the web, mobile and social media. You would be working with the Creative, Technology and Product groups to plan, road map and run projects.
· Develop documented product requirements
· Manage the agile development process, setting goals and deadlines
· Manage asset creation and any necessary translation
· Improve user engagement and ensure increased user interaction
· Manage project tasks, prioritisation and milestones
· Carry out work in close contact with the QA, development and technology teams to measure product performance and drive decision making
· Track key indicators to help define and manage projects
· Significant experience with a Business Analysis or related role with gaming, social networking or a teen-related role
· Strong understanding and delivery experience of digital or online products where UI and usability were important issues
· Documentation experience with product requirements and userflows
· Agile methodology experience
The role is initally a 6 month contract with a strong possibility of becoming permanent.
To apply please send CV to email@example.com or tel Adam on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs