Job Title: 3D Modeler
Location: Newcastle (UK)
Salary: Depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent
Platforms: Console, PC & Mobile
My client has, for nearly a quarter of a century has been developing quality title after quality title selling millions of units in the process! Due to their continued success they are now looking for a Video Editor & Motion Graphics Artist.
• You will be responsible for editing and creating video content for marketing materials for a range of projects.
• You will work on your own initiative and deliver high quality video trailers and presentation material from brief to final implementation.
• The role demands strong self -motivation and excellent project management skills and is an exciting opportunity for a creative individual to make an immediate impact within the games industry.
• Bachelor’s degree or related work experience in motion graphics.
• Ability to work within deadlines to create content from scratch.
• Liaising with production and marketing teams to source assets.
• Capturing in game footage, optimising and formatting for editing.
• Advanced experience with After Effects, Premier or Final Cut Pro.
• Experience with 2D software, Photoshop and Illustrator essential.
• Strong at conception and storyboarding, with demonstrable creative flair.
• Audio skills whilst not essential are advantageous for selecting appropriate sound tracks and sound effects for video and motion graphic content.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Able to complete projects with minimal supervision.
An industry competitive benefits package is on offer for the successful applicant.
To ensure a speedy application please email your up to date CV in MS WORD FORMAT and Show Reel to email@example.com
So what are you waiting for? Don't miss out on this great career opportunity!
Jon Norfolk | Art & Animation Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214425 |
Email: Jon@opmjobs.com |
Skype: jon.norfolk.opm |
LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/jonnorfolkopm |
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.