Job Title – VFX and Audio Producer - Job Location – Poland Job Type – Permanent Job Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience Opportunity for an experienced VFX and Audio Producer to join this well-known games development studio, whose declared priority is to continuously push the boundaries of RPG games. The ideal candidate will be experienced in game development and have excellent organisational skills and creative ability in the areas of sfx and audio.
- Managing 2 Audio and VFX teams
- Produce VFX for cutscenes, gameplay features and environments.
- Produce Audio including SFX and Music.
- Day-to-day production management of the teams.
- Work closely with other producers and leads to create efficient workflow and effective communication.
- Experience as a Producer in audio and VFX post production.
- Game development experience consider a big plus.
- Proven understanding of the technical limitations and pipelines in game development.
- Proven ability to effectively work across teams on a game project.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Well organised.
- Positive – constructive attitude.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Passion for video games.
In return, the studio offers you:
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- Project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
For further details, please send your Word CV for my attention to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me via the details below:
Nadja Lindacher | Senior Development Management Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD | Direct Line: +44 (0) 1206 214419 | Email: email@example.com | Skype: Nadja.Lindacher.opm | LinkedIn: Click Here | Games Production Management Click Here | Twitter Click Here