My client is an established mobile games studio based in the heart of the Cotswolds. They are developing and launching fun, addictive, playable and engaging iPhone & Android games and apps.
They have already released a plethora of successful products into the mobile app & gaming world in the last 2 years, generating over 45 million downloads and no.1 hits in over 120 countries around the world!
My client are looking for a programmer who can join their team of mobile programmers. You will be helping to build some of the most successful mobile games on the App Store with a talented and inspirational team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating fun and bug-free Unity games
- Work with the team to be guided on the plan and architecture of the game
- Develop the game from inception to completion
- Develop popular arcade games and optimize them for porting it to Unity
-Created a previous Unity game or demo
- Full understanding of the Unity API
- Strong knowledge of the C# programming language
- Strong sense of game design for usability and great user experience
- Familiarity of mobile and/or social networking technologies
- Previous game development experience preferred
If you meet the criteria as outlined above and would like to receive further information, please contact Danny Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org