Location: Minsk - Belarus
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Permanent
OPM are delighted to be working with this award winning online games developer. They are currently looking for an experienced UI Designer to join their team
They are looking for a specialist who will work on the interface development together with highly experienced colleagues. Your work will be seen by over 70 million gamers so this is a very demanding role.
Joining the Wargaming team will promise a unique experience.
• UI development.
• Develop prototypes.
• Develop UI animation.
• Provide support documentation.
• Collaborate with programmers in UIs realisation.
• Presentation of results.
• Experience in UI designing or systems in conjunction with development.
• Desire to develop and grow professionally.
• The ability to listen, as well as express and visualize ideas.
• The ability to work within system constraints.
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, expert knowledge of Adobe Flash and Illustrator.
• Degree in Design or Art.
• Work experience with Autodesk Scaleform.
• Work experience in game industry (MMO projects ideally).
• Ability to speak Russian would prove a distinct advantage
For the opportunity to be part of this team please send your cv and work examples FAO Catherine to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1206 214416
Catherine Cope| Design and Analytics Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214416 | Email: Catherine@opmjobs.com