Crytek is looking for an experienced and passionate UI Artist to work on HUNT: Showdown at our Frankfurt, Germany studio. As UI artist, you will help create the mood of the game by creating mock-ups / assets and icons. Working closely with UX / UI Designers and UI Programmers, you will play an important role in how the UI is built and how it will function.
- Create mock-ups based on the game design requests.
- Create assets in Flash, Illustrator and Photoshop based on a style guide.
- Work very closely with UI Artists, UX Designers, and UI Programmers.
- 2+ years experience in the design field, at least one year in the games industry.
- Confident understanding of typography and basic color theory.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator required).
- Able to understand technical implementations, and limitations.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Graphic Design, a similar degree or comparable experience.
- One or more shipped title as a UI Artist.
- Provide a portfolio demonstrating graphic design skills.
What you can expect from us:
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Working with cutting edge technology
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- Support with your first accommodation and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Crytek is an independent videogame developer, publisher, and technology provider dedicated to pushing the boundaries of gaming with its cutting-edge 3D game development solution CRYENGINE. With headquarters in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) and studios in Kiev (Ukraine), and Istanbul (Turkey), Crytek has created multiple award-winning titles, including the original Far Cry, the Crysis series, Ryse: Son of Rome, Warface, The Climb, Robinson: The Journey and Hunt: Showdown. Crytek delivers fun and innovative gaming experiences for PC, consoles, and VR and continues to grow its reach in the games-as-a-service market. Every Crytek game is created with CRYENGINE, which can be used by anyone to create games on a Pay What You Want business model.