We are looking for a Software Engineer / C# Tool Developer to help build our content creation pipeline. The role will be responsible for the detailed programming and testing of individual programmes or routines within an overall project.
The ideal candidate will have developed software that is used by artists in a production environment in the games industry. Candidates without relevant experience who meet the other requirements are still encouraged to apply.
- Work with artists and engineers to design and implement software features and applications
- Familarity and expertise in developing art asset pipeline
- Work on our existing 3D rendering systems to produce new tools to be used for future projects
- Contribute to software reviews and product documentation
Experience and Skills
- 2+ years’ experience with programming in C#
- Experience of Mel script
- Knowledge of 3D Maths
- Experience with 3D packages and application frameworks and an understanding of how existing tools are used in industry
- Experience with real-time 3D graphics techniques (OpenGL or DirectX)
- Familiarity and expertise in developing art asset pipeline.
Want to really stand out? Know about these!
- Experience with common modelling / texturing / animation techniques
- A good understanding of concurrency
- A good understanding of UI design
- Application scripting experience in C++, Lua, MEL or Python