Location: Minsk - Belarus
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Permanent
OPM are delighted to be working with this award winning online games developer. They are currently looking for an experienced Technical Writer to join their team
They are looking for candidates with superior knowledge of English, strong understanding of documentation formatting and presentation techniques and the willingness to become a top class professional.
The duties of the department include designing and writing technical documentation, developing corporate documentation standards, localizing company products into 30 languages, and much more.
• Manage localisation of company products, including: localise company products into English, manage teams of freelance translators, document localisation procedures, glossaries, etc.
• Design, research, write, and edit a range of documents, including user guides and manuals, training materials, user policies, etc.
• Estimate and provide feedback on product usability.
• Develop corporate documentation standards, as well as organise and manage document repositories and knowledge bases.
• Review, edit and proofread materials written by engineers ensuring content compliance with editorial, brand, and design standards.
• Advise on and implement tools and features that can be used to optimise technical communication and localisation workflow within the company.
• Superior Russian and English written language skills and knowledge of composition, spelling and grammar rules.
• Bachelor's degree in related field or 1-2 years related experience and/or training.
• Excellent PC skills. Proficient in using MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio), including the use of templates, and style formatting.
• Strong understanding of document formatting and presentation techniques.
• Technical writing background and localization knowledge a plus!
For the opportunity to be part of this team please send your cv FAO Catherine to email@example.com or call +44 1206 214416
Catherine Cope| Design and Analytics Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214416 | Email: Catherine@opmjobs.com