Technical Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
My client is looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to work with the engineering team of a world leading, triple ‘A’ games studio. You will be involved in delivering automated test across a multitude of areas including Gameplay, AI and tools development. As well as designing and writing your own automated tests, frameworks and tools you will also be expected to support the manual test team in automating portions of their manual tests to aid regression testing and look to reduce their manual overhead where it is sensible to do so.
1. Knowledge of games software development processes and testing
2. Good understanding of testing principles, approaches and techniques
3. Understanding & utilisation of test coverage monitors and reporting logged data.
4. Preferable experience of working in a distributed team with remote management.
5. Knowledge of code build systems.
1. Ability to read, design and write C/C++ and C# coding solutions.
3. Knowledge of SQL is preferred
4. Able to write test plans, test specifications and test cases.
5. Good bug analysis skills resulting in timely decision making.
6. Familiar with game engine structure and appropriate technologies
7. Excellent office software skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio etc.
8. Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills; must be proficient in English.
9. Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude under pressure while keeping a high level of integrity.
10. Keen interest in games and games development
B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
2 – 4 years experience as a SDET or in a similar position
Please send your CV to email@example.com