My Client is an international publisher, developer and distributor of interactive entertainment products with sales in more than 40 countries worldwide. Their most recent games have proved to be staggering successes, and they are now looking to develop the next-generation of Action Products.
With a technical background and proven game development experience, the Technical Director will manage, through Team Leaders, two teams of programmers in order to deliver the project on time and in line with quality expectations.
The Technical Director will also be responsible for providing feedback to the project management on all Technical Designs and technical deliverables to ensure information exchange and project progress. The Technical Director will become part of the core team in the company, working on pre-production and production of the technical aspects of the project.
* At least 5 years of professional engineering experience with at least three AAA titles shipped;
* Experience in team management;
* Expert knowledge of C++ (Visual C++ or Visual .NET);
* Experience developing for consoles (PS3 and Xbox 360);
* Experience in object-oriented design and implementation;
* Familiarity with leading 3D-engines, tools and pipelines;
* Knowledge of Unreal 3, familiarity with current changes (Unreal 4);
* Perfect, detail-oriented, problem solving ability;
* Knowledge of core videogame technologies and including rendering, streaming, memory management, threading/multi-core development, optimization techniques, tools development, AI, game-play systems, etc;
* Familiarity with graphics tools such as Maya, MotionBuilder and Photoshop;
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
* Ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines.
For further information, please contact Danny Johnson via email at email@example.com