Our client is a start-up based in London and is developing ground breaking video and image compression technologies. It is now an industry leading company which is on track to deliver step change improvements to data transmission. Their engineers have skills in parallel architectures, typically in GPUs, CUDA, OpenCL and build code with high optimisation. Their clients are blue chip in entertainment and medical imaging.
The role is to develop their core technologies. This is highly available and highly optimised code running on mobile, console and set top boxes.
- Parallel programming and knowledge of GPUs
- Low-level optimisation techniques
- Expert image related programming - games, mobile or broadcast TV
- Ideally signal coding in audio, image or video compression algorithms
- Strong maths and CUDA / OpenCL
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org