CCP is currently building a team in London to lead development on a new and highly ambitious MMORPG. We are looking to help them grow a relatively small, tight-knit team, capable of delivering big ideas through experience, smart process, and world-class tools.
You could be part of that team as the Senior UI Artist. You'll be responsible for developing and implementing the projects user interfaces. You'll demonstrate a real creative flair and knowledge of core graphic design principles, branding, iconography and visual language.
Desirable additional Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in AAA game development and at least 1 commercially released title in a senior role.
- Strong core skills in graphic design, branding and iconography, typography, colour theory and composition.
- Expert knowledge of industry standard 2D software, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Expert knowledge of industry standard pipelines and workflows from initial asset creation to implementation within game engine.
- Experience of working with Unreal Engine 4 Widget Blueprints and Unreal Motion Graphics.
- A passion for AAA video games, ideally MMOs, MOBAs and aRPGs.
- Ability to push quality while maintaining technical performance.
Interested? Get in touch! - Max@aswift.com // +44 (0) 1709 834 777
- Knowledge of industry standard 3D software, 3DS Max or Maya, Coherent GT would be beneficial.
- Experience working with with the UE4 blueprints system and common UE4 middleware and Tools.