|Senior Recruiter Germany Permanent OPM are working with a highly successful Online Developer and Publisher that is expanding exponentially, and the team of outstanding, engaged professionals is growing with it. They are looking for a Community Manager to work on their free to play strategy MMO so if your talent and abilities would make a valuable contribution to our client's future, we'd love to hear from you! Responsibilities to include: |
Required Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Have experience of gaming recruitment on a local and international scale.
- Experience of sourcing highly skilled professionals within the gaming industry/tech industry.
- Coordination of external recruitment vendors.
- Arranging interviews, appointments, and handling the end to end arrangement of interviews.
- Support in on boarding successful candidates and supporting with Visa issues.
- Maintain the careers section of the website and manage other recruiting portals.
- Maintain and build relationships internally to influence hiring managers and departments.
- General maintenance of reporting and analytics systems.
- Reporting to directly to the Head of HR.
To apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Chris Evans | OPM Response Ltd Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214414 Email: Chris@opmjobs.com | Skype: chris.evans.opm Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=321975847&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile Twitter: @OPMbusdev
- Have a passion for gaming including online platforms.
- Previous experience recruiting tech or gaming staff.
- Be experienced in recruiting internationally and dealing with different cultures.
- Proficient in a wide range of recruiting methods.
- Confident in speaking to Game Developers, Gamers, and industry professionals.
- Having a good understanding of the gaming industry and an existing network a plus.
- Basic experience of on boarding and visa process preferred.
- You are fluent in English and German
The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.