Job Title – Senior Producer, Console
Job Type – Permanent
Job Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
OPM are delighted to be working with this award winning games developer / publisher. Few companies have achieved equal success in the on-line / MMO space, operating in key regions including North America, Europe, Russia, Asia and Australia.
They are now looking to expand their successful IPs into the console market with a vision of creating legendary free-to-play online games for this focus area.
For this, they are currently looking for an experienced Senior Producer who understands the differences between the PC and console markets (as well as the differences in Eastern and Western markets), free-to-play models, and multiplayer online games as an essential part of moving this vision forward.
You will be responsible for all console project production oversight – starting with Xbox360 Edition, and you will act as a vision holder and communication conduit between the production centre in the studio and the production and publishing departments of the company.
• To create and maintain the project's vision and concept through each development and publishing phase.
• To organize and lead information sharing about this project across all offices.
• To assist development and publishing management teams in the creation of project plans.
• To manage each project’s milestones and ensure the completeness and quality of the final product.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• At least one shipped AAA multiplayer game for Xbox360 or PS3 as a lead designer, producer, or project manager.
• Shooter or military action game experience preferred.
• Good understanding of trends on the global console and MMO markets.
• Knowledge of a European language.
This is a full-time position to be located in either Austin or Minsk, involving frequent business travels within US, Europe, CIS.
Some of the benefits of working for this company are:
• The opportunity to be part of a revolutionary team, making an impact on the global organization.
• A highly communicative environment where your creativity and voice will be heard and encouraged.
• Competitive salary with great benefits.
• Friendly, focused and hard-working studio with a fun and creative environment.
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your details / Word CV for my attention to email@example.com or contact me on:
Nadja Lindacher | Senior Development Management Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214422 |
Email: Nadja@opmjobs.com |