Senior Online Game Developer - Java/JEE/Backend
My client, a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide is now seeking an experienced Senior Online Game Developer-Java/JEE/Backend to join one of their studios in Germany.
Main Responsibilities include:
- You work on the server backend of a browser-based high-quality MMO game
- As backend architect, you design, develop and document scalable server software to operate a high number of concurrent users.
- You create and maintain the game's structure, persistency, communication and logic
- You constantly Profile and optimize the server architecture, code, data structures, bandwidth, memory and CPU usage.
- You test and improve security-relevant components.
- You design and optimize client/server communication.
As a Senior Online Game Developer - Java/JEE/Backend, you MUST:
- have extensive practical knowledge of Enterprise Java for 5+ years and provide a deep understanding of the key JEE6 & JEE7 frameworks (EJB, JMS, JAX-RS) and specifications.
- be a profound OOP developer with strong concurrent programming skills
- have experience with client/server communication protocol implementations and knowledge of ActionScript 3 (for the client side of network protocol)
- Database Management Systems have no secrets for you - relational (SQL) in particular MySQL, and if possible aggregate oriented databases (NoSQL).
- Proficiency with web-service architectures, technologies (REST, SOAP, XSD/XML, JSON) and security concepts.
Experience working on at least one shipped game and knowledge of DevOps Technologies would be very beneficial for this position.
My client offers a highly interesting challenge as a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative to work in an innovative and international company.
Please send your CV to email@example.com