Salary: Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Permanent
Project: Xbox One
One of the leading independent game studios in the world is looking for a Senior Level Designer for an exciting project on Xbox One.
As Senior Level Designer you will be creating new worlds and finding the best mix between narrative and gameplay. You will be creating levels from scratch, sharing your ideas & problem solving in addition to co-ordinating the level scrum team to execute at the highest possible quality.
• Extensive experience in game development and at least one shipped AAA console game in a Level Designer role
• Understanding of how to create a well-paced level from the white box phase to the final implementation
• Knowledge of how gameplay loop works and the ability to implement your ideas into the game engine
• Can create your own white boxes and temp models, understanding of how spaces work
• Verbal and written communication in English and an ability to present your design ideas clearly to the team
• Prior experience on 3rd person shooters
• Knowledge of 3D Studio Max
• Experience in environment art
Please Note, a portfolio is required upon application to demonstrate that you have the above skills and experience
For the opportunity to be part of this team please send your cv and work examples FAO Catherine to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1206 214416