Experienced Space Art Cadets Required (Senior & Lead level)!
To enlist for this exciting mission in the heart of the Guildford Quadrant you will need:
- Experience working in a team environment passionate about achieving excellence, and the problem solving that?s required to achieve this
- A serious interest in Sci-Fi (be that games or movies)
- Fantastic art skills backed up by a strong portfolio - Excellent skills on a broad range of different art packages, e.g. Maya & Photoshop
- Experience of working with different particles systems, shader creation and optimisation techniques
- Demonstrable examples of hard surface/vehicle modelling, rendering and texturing
- Highly creative and flexible to change
- Passion for cutting edge technology
- Experience on Unreal engine is a major plus but not essential.
If this sounds like the kind of voyage you would like to embark on then this young studio with its heady mix of experience, ambition, talent and passion could be the perfect place for you!
All cadets must have logged a minimum 5 light years of games art experience (preferably at senior-level & above) to qualify.
For further information or to register an interest please contact Head of Fleet Recruitment, Simon Hope, at Aardvark Swift Space Command: Simon@aswift.com