Salary: £Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Permanent
OPM are delighted to be working on this exciting opportunity for a Senior Games Designer to join our hugely successful games client based in Germany. They are known for creating excellent strategy games but have recently started to develop its major brands for consoles as well
The successful candidate will guarantee the quality in both combat systems and game mechanics to ensure the projects vision becomes a reality.
• Work with the different project leads and the design team to develop strong gameplay mechanics
• Prototype and iterate on core game mechanics to make the games vision come true
• Balance and adjust gameplay experiences to ensure the game's critical and commercial success
• Conceptualize, create and maintain detailed game design documentation throughout the project
• Implement game content using in house engine tools, and basic scripting
• Proven success in creating compelling gameplay mechanics, combat systems, activities, and encounters on at least 1 published title
• Personal game realizations strongly appreciated
• Strong organizational skills: ability to keep track of minute details as well as the big picture while multitasking proven by your experience in a management position
• Ability to conceptualize, analyse and implement game ideas using various tools and technology
• Strong computer skills and ability to prototype concepts
• An avid gamer with a strong interest in pushing the industry and the genre forward creatively.
PLEASE NOTE: all applicants must provide samples upon application. Candidates without a portfolio will not be considered. Unfortunately my client is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the EU/Germany.
For the opportunity to be part of this team please send your cv and work examples FAO Catherine to email@example.com or call +44 1206 214416
Catherine Cope| Design and Analytics Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214416 | Email: Catherine@opmjobs.com