Crytek Frankfurt is looking for a Senior Financial Controller to join our team.
Behind every great company and every great product there is a great support team in the background making sure that everything runs smoothly. Crytek values those who are working in the background, whose great contributions and support sometimes go unnoticed. If you want to be part of our Finance Team just apply now!
- Perform monthly Consolidation of group in accordance with IFRS
- Preparation of management reports.
- Preparation and completion of complete Annual Financial Statements for both German entity (HGB) and Group statements according to IFRS
- Prepare monthly close in collaboration with our studios, departments and project teams.
- Review of monthly financial statements of subsidiaries, identifying and resolving issues and opportunities.
- Revenue accounting both for HGB and IFRS
- Managing a team of 3 for the German finance team.
- Main contact for Auditor and Tax Advisor.
- Support the cash planning process.
- Development of ad-hoc analysis and variance analysis.
- Support the implementation of new and existing finance & controlling methods and tools.
- University degree in Business Administration (Bachelor, Master or Diplomkaufmann) with specialization in Finance & Accounting.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Financial Controller in an international company.
- Experience in performing consolidation.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Fluent English and German language skills. Spoken and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and SAP Business Planning and Consolidation desirable.
- Desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Willing to relocate to Germany (Frankfurt am Main).