Senior Creature Animator-AAA Games
My client based in Western Europe is searching for a Senior Creature Animator with extensive experience animating animal movement and behavior.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating real-time animalistic movement with a focus on quality and realism, while co-operating with game designers and programmers to fulfill tasks according to the production plan.
The Senior Creature Animator MUST:
- *Have at least 5 years of industry experience
- *Possess excellent working knowledge of Maya
- *Have an excellent portfolio showing off realistic animations of creatures large and small (mammals, birds, reptiles, etc.)
- *Be able to create and iterate hand keyed animation quickly
- *Be knowledgeable about game development processes
Please send your CV and Portfolio to Lai@datascope.co.uk for immediate consideration!
To apply please send CV to Lai and Michael @ or tel Michael or Lai on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs or Games Art Jobs