Job Title – Spanish Senior Community Manager / Head of Community
Job Location - London
Job Type - Permanent
Job Salary - £DOE
Do you want to work for a company that is making waves in their industry? Are you interested in working with a spirited, energetic small team? Are you looking to make a positive difference in a well-established industry?
If the answer to any of the above is “Yes”, then this role may be for you!
My client is looking for 4 experienced Spanish speaking Community Managers/Heads of Community to join their small Community Team based in the London area and bring creativity, strategic vision, leadership and passion for providing an outstanding member experience.
Five key aspects of the role:
- Develop and implement member engagement focused strategies that ensure their members continue to be highly involved with the marketing, development and customer support aspects of the business, to stay at the leading edge of social businesses.
- Managing the Community Team projects, ensuring the correct data is extracted from the community and utilised to its fullest potential, and analysing member interaction to optimise the highest levels of engagement from their members.
- Coordinate with the Technology, Finance, Member Experience and Marketing teams to plan and develop business strategies, ensuring we utilise the community to its highest potential to further their goals and add value to the business.
- Utilise the community to ensure the continuous creation of content which is valuable to the business in terms of Customer Service and getting the community involved with marketing and product development, as well as pushing their Member rewards programs, and finding in – and creating stories with – the community for PR purposes.
- Manage and develop a team of Community Coordinators ensuring they continue to progress in their careers.
Who we’re looking for
- Excellent track record of developing successful communities.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and their respective participants (Forums, Blogs, Photo Uploads, Profiling etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure and fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format to board level, and build and maintain relationships
- Strong project management and organisational skills and experience of leading projects to successful deployment
- Fluency in Spanish is a must for this role as the communities you will be responsible for will be based in our LATAM, Spanish speaking countries
Three desirable skills or qualities:
- Have a good knowledge of principles of customer service.
- Strong project management or organisational skills.
- Editorial, Marketing, PR, Technology, Legal experience, a plus.
- Leader – you’re a digital entrepreneur, creating and shaping the world on behalf of my client & their parent/partner companies.
- Customer Centric – you take advantage of technical innovation to surprise and delight customers based on insights about what will make their lives easier and better.
- Agile – you make decisions and execute in a fast, simple and focused way, you see new ways forward.
- Global – you’ll help capitalise on their diversity and global scale to generate brilliant results
Paige Hornabrook | QA, Localisation & Community Management Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD |
Direct Line: +44 (0) 1206 214417 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: Paige.Hornabrook.opm |
Tel: +44 (0) 1206 214421
Fax: +44 (0) 1206 214429