This is a key role for the studio’s cinematics team, working closely with development and marketing teams to create stunning cinematic cutscenes, trailers and motion graphics for all of our current and upcoming Total War products. This is an exciting position within a strong, established team.
- Managing creation of Total War trailers from concept to final renders
- Designing and creating motion graphics
- Writing, planning and implementing in-game cutscenes
- Liaising with animators, overseeing motion capture shoots
- Creating scripts and storyboards
- Directing VO recording sessions
- Filming, directing, sound recording and shoot-planning for video
- Developing tools and liaising with programmers
- After Effects
- A 3D package e.g. Maya
- Experience leading projects and designing cinematic sequences
- A love for computer games / Total War
- Good eye for cinema, scene composition and storytelling
- Animation abilities
- Excellent written English
And we are led by our passion for gameplay, which has in turn made us a leader in UK games development. Established in 1987, we have gathered our team of world-class, diverse and multi-national talent, dedicated to crafting some of the most renowned gaming experiences and giving our loyal followers worlds in which to immerse themselves.
Our focus on quality has filled our awards cabinet over the years – from BAFTAs to Ivor Novellos. We owe this to our team – creatives from a breadth of backgrounds, who unite to share their ideas and expertise, to craft the highest quality gameplay.