Job Title: Senior Animator
Salary: Depending on experience
Job Type: Contract until September 2014 with possible extension
Project: AAA Realistic Game
My client has been established since 2006 and has quickly become one of Europe’s most versatile studios. The studio has already developed a rich portfolio, ranging from casual games to flight simulations to action and adventure games! These have been released on a wide range of platforms and technologies. Most recently they helped work on their parent companies most popular action adventure franchise!
· Reporting to the Lead Animator
· Help the animation developed by the team will meet and exceed expectations
· Deliver game ready animation in accordance with the artistic direction of the project
· Animate characters, cameras or objects used for real time or predetermined sequences
· Deliver animatics and quick draft animation to prototype an idea
· Use motion capture footage to streamline your animation workflow
· Participate in the creation and realisation of cinematic sequences as well as in-game animations
· Excellent knowledge of 3DSMAX, Character Studio and Motion Builder
· Have an excellent understanding of animation principles and can demonstrate this in a reel
· Good knowledge and experience in keyframing convincing, realistic, well timed animations
· Understanding of all aspects of character rigging and skinning
· Good understanding of motion capture techniques and mo-cap data processing
· Scripting (maxscript, python) is advantageous
· Experience in the games industry on at least published title
· You can communicate in clear and fluent English
· Enthusiasm and desire to work in the games industry
· Critical analysis and problem solving
· Self-motivated with proactive attitude to improve own qualifications
· Ability to learn game engine tools and pipeline
· Effectively share knowledge and happy to coach less experienced animators
· Loyalty and commitment to the company.
· Professional working environment and access to the latest technologies
· Good career prospects, including the possibility of exchanges with other multinational studios in the group
· Motivating salary and benefits.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the EU otherwise have a proven AAA games background noted in CV with examples in your reel.
To avoid disappointment apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously and this position is bound to prove popular! Please email your up to date CV and Demo Reel to email@example.com
Jon Norfolk | Art & Animation Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214425 |
Email: Jon@opmjobs.com |
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.