Salary: Negotiable DOE
Job type: Permanent
My client has been established since 2006 and has become one of Europe’s most versatile studios. The studio has already developed a rich portfolio, from casual games to flight simulations to action and adventure games! These have been released on a wide range of platforms and technologies. Most recently they helped work on their parent companies most popular action adventure franchise!
- Produce high quality 3D objects in line with the project's artistic direction and production deadlines.
- Optimize the use of the 3D software and define constraints based on the project needs.
- Research for graphic references – in video games or in other artistic domains – in order to enhance the visual aspect of the game.
- Utilise your in-depth knowledge of modeling techniques, texture mapping and materials.
- Understand and apply the gameplay intentions in the levels you’re in charge of.
- Apply optimization to his/her work and actively participate to the constant improvement of work methods and pipelines.
- Work comfortably with the platform and engine constraints.
- Passion for games and strong game culture.
- Experience in the game development industry is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of 3D Studio Max (modeling and texturing tools) used as game development software.
- Very good sense of form, shape, silhouette in regards to objects.
- Ability to understand technical constraints and to integrate them in your work.
- Capability to efficiently use the texture space and take into consideration the pixel ratio.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Very good self-management skills.
- Career opportunities, including the possibility of professional exchanges with other studios around the world.
- Incentive programs meant to ensure our new employees an easy integration in the teams.
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package, incl. project bonuses, meal tickets, transport titles, private medical insurance, etc.
- International work culture.
If this sounds like your next role then email your CV along with demo work (max 5mg) to email@example.com (MS Word format)
Claire Ramshaw | Senior Art Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214413 |
Email: Claire@opmjobs.com |
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.