Salary: Negotiable DOE
Job type: Permanent
My client has been established since 2006 and has become one of Europe’s most versatile studios. The studio has already developed a rich portfolio, from casual games to flight simulations to action and adventure games! These have been released on a wide range of platforms and technologies. Most recently they helped work on their parent companies most popular action adventure franchise!
- Provide, in a single iteration, high quality environment concept art work in line with the project's artistic direction.
- Recommend new ideas for graphic references for the project in order to advance the visual aspect of the game.
- Work with 3D/Lighting/Texture Artists and Level Designers to guide them implementing the conceptual ideas in the game.
- Aid the Art team in any activities which are within your scope of expertise and are in line with the development needs (lighting, promotional illustrations and images).
- Apply optimization to his/her work and actively contribute to the constant improvement of work methods and pipelines.
- Work comfortably with the platform and engine constraints.
- Experience in the game development industry is vital.
- Exceptional conceptual illustrative skills and ability to adopt various artistic styles.
- Very good sense of form, shape, silhouette, surface materials in regards to houses or other structures, landscapes and environment objects.
- Capability to understand technical constraints and to integrate them in your works.
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop or at least one 2D software.
- Very good written and spoken English.
- Very good self-management skills.
- Positive and constructive attitude in every situation.
- Career opportunities, including the possibility of professional exchanges with other studios around the world.
- Incentive programs meant to ensure our new employees an easy integration in the teams.
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package, incl. project bonuses, meal tickets, transport titles, private medical insurance, etc.
- International work culture.
If this sounds like your next role then email your CV along with demo work (max 5mg) to firstname.lastname@example.org (MS Word format)
Claire Ramshaw | Senior Art Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214413 |
Email: Claire@opmjobs.com |
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.