Job Location – Liverpool
Job Type – Contract
Job Salary – DOE
OPM are seeking a Russian Localisation Tester to work for an Industry powerhouse. This is a chance not to be missed. Reporting to the Localisation Lead Tester and the Localisation Testing Supervisor the principle purpose of job is to provide Quality Assurance of assigned software products throughout QA test phase.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
• Test software once localised text has been implemented in-game.
• Report all language bugs found during beta phase in a clear, concise and effective manner via the QA language database.
• File review/Correcting files; Proof-read and correct translations provided by external companies for software product.
• Ensure that quality, accuracy and consistency is maintained throughout files/game/manual.
• Occasionally provide in-house translations
• Assist occasionally in the translation work for the packaging text for console and peripherals as well as for the Authorised Names for PlayStation components.
• The ability to show and apply an appropriate level of expertise.
• The ability to show and apply an understanding of the organisation to daily working life.
• The ability to achieve high standards and quality in work.
• The ability to work collaboratively with others in order to achieve common objectives.
• The ability to identify what needs to be done to achieve objectives.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
• Competent games player
• Fluency (written and spoken) in Russian, plus one or more European Language
• Good knowledge of computer games across multiple platforms
• Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
• Basic understanding of the development cycle
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fantastic client.
To apply please send a copy of your CV in Word format to email@example.com
Paige Hornabrook | QA, Localisation & Community Management Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD | Direct Line: +44 (0) 1206 214417 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: Paige.Hornabrook.opm | LinkedIn: Click Here | Twitter: Click Here | QA & Localisation LinkedIn Group Click Here
Tel: +44 (0) 1206 214421
Fax: +44 (0) 1206 214429