€70,000 - €80,000
My client is currently seeking an experienced In-house Recruitment Manager for their large and established office based in Dublin Ireland. The company operates on a global scale and is the world number one within their field, this is a unique opportunity to work for an employer who has won several “best place to work” awards in various location from the US to Asia. The working environment is fun and productive and they have one of the most creative atmospheres of any firm in the world.
Because my client has a huge presence in gaming, interactive, and web based entertainment you must have a keen interest in computer games, social media, and web based streaming.
You will be
- An experienced people leader within an internal recruitment environment.
- Have lead sizeable recruitment teams and managed worldwide recruitment projects.
- Have worked in sizeable recruitment functions within blue chip companies on an international scale.
- Have hands on experience of recruitment methods and not be afraid to get stuck in with the team when the need arises.
- Have an excellent track record of above and beyond people management including mentoring, reviews, and everything in between.
- Experience in interactive entertainment or the gaming industry is a huge plus.
- Must have a personal interest in social gaming, on-line gaming, be a player!
- Able to relocate to Ireland, relocation assistance will be provided.
The role offers fantastic opportunity to work for a creative and fun company who other fantastic and unique benefits and genuine progression for anyone who wants it.
Chris Evans |
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214414
Email: Chris@opmjobs.com |