To be part of this team:
- You?re going to have to be more organised than Bill Gates himself
- Need to be able to make decisions faster than Usain Bolt can run
- Be prepared you?re the ?go to? person, everything systems and tools related?.comes to you!
About the Role
Directly supporting the Staffing Consultants (SCs). The key responsibilities include:
- Partner with SC?s to ensure best practice sharing, implementation of staffing processes, compliance with company policy and consistency in recruiting across all Studios.
- Work with SC, Hiring Managers and candidates to schedule domestic/international interviews in a smooth and timely fashion. Regularly scheduling across multiple time zones.
- Meet and greet candidates on interview day (depending on location) and ensure that interview runs to schedule.
- Process post-interview candidate expenses.
- Advertising all positions externally and internally
To be successful in this position, you will need solid and varied administrative experience within a busy role. Ideally (and preferably) you will have previous experience in staffing/recruitment and possess a general understanding of the hiring process. Experience working within a medium to large sized company would be an advantage, but not essential.
Want to be part of the Soho team? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org