Contract (6 months)
Are you looking for a new challenge in London? Do you have a passion for constantly pushing the envelope? Are you motivated by working on AAA projects in a stunning studio where critically acclaimed titles are brought to life?
With powerful studio backing, this highly talented and experienced team are used to Metacritic ratings of over 90%, the demand for excellence is strong.
My Client is looking to hire QA Testers. We are looking for Testers who are ready for the challenge of working on an AAA title.
• At least 12 months testing experience.
• An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms. Must love games.
• Have good analytical skills and a keen eye for detail.
• Organizational skills.
• Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others.
• Basic report writing skills.
• Computer literate (competent PC user).
• Work as part of an internal QA team testing an AAA title.
• Maintain and update bug database.
• Work closely with the development team in identifying, reporting and recreating bugs.
• Other skills and comments:
• Flexible. Will be expected to work outside normal hours, including weekends and / or bank holidays, if necessary.
• Good communication skills.
• Internal development QA experience will be an advantage.
If this sounds like your next role then email your CV to email@example.com or call Paige on +44 (0)1206 214417
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM