We are currently working with a AAA Games developer & publisher based in Warsaw, Poland. They are looking for a QA Tester to join their team to work on their new Shooter IP.
You will be responsible for supporting developers (programmers, designers, artists) during every step of AAA production development, creating and maintaining test cases and test plans and producing detailed bug reports and assisting with management of the bug database to reflect the current state of projects.
· Experience as a professional QA Tester/Technician (not in linguistic testing)
· Compliance experience for consoles: Xbox One and PS4
· At least one complete product cycle as tester
· Knowledge of PC and consoles
· Understanding of and experience with all areas of game testing
· Knowledge of QA methodologies to ensure the highest possible quality and maximum efficiency
· Solid understanding of gameplay mechanics
· Ability to remain focused on given tasks for prolonged time periods; attentiveness to small details
· Curiosity and strong will to study and understand the underlying game mechanics that result in glitches
Preference to applicants with
Experience working with Unreal Engine
Experience working with bug-tracking tools, preferably JIRA
Experience in game development: Design, Tech or Scripting